- 17:35 Changeset [b04690] by
- masterpython3Add missing Makefile to configure.ac
- 00:23 Changeset [cad969] by
- masterpython3Documentation improvements Added more DOI links to references, and other cosmetic changes.
- 20:51 Changeset [d2e8ce] by
- masterpython3Implement Graph.edge method
- 20:51 Changeset [9e3539] by
- masterpython3Modify Graph.vertex() default semantics
- 17:46 Changeset [037cd9] by
- masterpython3Fix compilation issues with boost 1.45 This also keeps compatibility with earlier versions of boost.
- 15:45 Ticket #61 (compilation error in graph_price.cc) closed by
- 15:42 Changeset [7bbef0] by
- masterpython3Fix compilation error This fixes ticket 61: http://projects.skewed.de/graph-tool/ticket/61
- 14:36 Ticket #61 (compilation error in graph_price.cc) created by
- compiling graph-tool version 2.2.8 I get the following error: make: …
- 10:34 Changeset [2e5803] by
- masterpython3Small doc changes.
- 10:34 Changeset [00aa9c] by
- masterpython3Implement search module This module contains several search algorithms and a visitor interface.
- 20:13 Changeset [49bb2c] by
- masterpython3Fix @_wrap decorator
- 20:13 Changeset [38b991] by
- masterpython3Add modification permissions to Graph class
- 20:13 Changeset [897f45] by
- masterpython3Improve behaviour of property map type conversion Now an explicit conversion to a compatible python type is attempted if the value being set in a property map cannot be converted directly to a C++ type. This also fixes a bug with vector-valued property maps.
- 20:13 Changeset [5bfd64] by
- masterpython3Make network example downloadable.
- 20:13 Changeset [2c35af5] by
- masterpython3Add missing type aliases
- 20:12 Changeset [b3dd46] by
- masterpython3Modify GraphWrap semantics Now, whenever GraphWrap is being used, the property maps are always in "checked" mode.
- 18:45 Changeset [b50fc2] by
- masterpython3Use extlinks for easy DOI references
- 18:44 Changeset [2831d4] by
- masterpython3Documentation CSS improvements
- 19:20 Changeset [7c3a1e] by
- masterpython3Implement PropertyArray to encapsulate property map data The arrays returned by PropertyMap.get_array() are now PropertyArray instances, which keep track of the PropertyMap data, and are able to detect when it changes, and raise a ValueError exception. As such, it becomes impossible to read or write to non-allocated memory if an array becomes invalid.
- 19:20 Changeset [f80933] by
- masterpython3Fix innocuous compilation warning
- 19:20 Changeset [46956e] by
- masterpython3Fix detection of MacOS X in configure.ac
- 19:20 Changeset [ddd2c9] by
- masterpython3Small clarification in include order
- 19:20 Changeset [d11c8d] by
- masterpython3Small documentation fixes
- 19:20 Changeset [86ed2c] by
- masterpython3Small fixes to allow compilation in MacOS X
- 19:19 Changeset [cee783] by
- masterpython3Fix typo in configure.ac
- 19:19 Changeset [56062a] by
- masterpython3Bump version to 2.2.9dev
- 17:49 GraphToolDownload edited by
- 17:47 GraphToolDownload edited by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.